Report a Problem


If the problem is in the Newport City Council area, please send us a message from the contact form or ring 01291 420118. When using the form, please set the message type on the contact form by selecting "Footpaths - including footpath problems" from the drop-down list.

For other areas, fill in the form on the Ramblers Association site. You will have sign in or open an account on the site before reporting the problem.

It is also possible to report problems to the Local Council or like authority responsible for the area in which the problem arises.

Reporting Illegal Offroading

Report the date and location of the illegal act, giving the date and location, preferably the grid refenece. Describe the disturbance, the noise, the number and type of vehicles and the demeaner of their drivers/riders.

Report incidents in the Brecon Beacons National Park using the form on the Park Authority''s web site. The area of the Park is outlined in yellow on a map of the Park on the Park's tourist site.